Saturday, June 6, 2009

Petsmo?e ZzzZzz

I went petsmo?e to restock kibbles. The staffs have forgotten about my previous order and recommdended Evo Innova Chicken based kibbles 7kg (RM120). Before purchasing that particular item, I asked if the respective brand is suitable for my 4 months old Miniature Schnauzer, the arrogant supervisor said "Yes, I am feeding my dog with that brand as well". Without having a second thought, I bought it and have been feeding Lex with it over 3 weeks. I was astonished to see his coating fading badly from black to brownish black. Worst of all are the hot spots appearring on the body. I went for vet consultation and found out hot spots are caused by high contains of protien in kibbles. The amount of protein for miniature dogs should be around 20%, more than that are meant for large breeds. Sighs......I have learnt that people who works in petshop know nuts! Not reliable!





Please visit http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=1602&cat=8 footnote says high contains of calcium and protein, suitable for large breed......






So later that evening I have changed Lex's kibbles to Natural Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Rm52.00 and Natural Pet Skin and Coat Supplement Rm57.00 (60 tablets). Natural Pet is a very good product, can see results in 6 days :)

No comments: